From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of PJ M
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 1:55 PM
To: Scott Hannahs
Cc: LABVIEW INFO
Subject: Re: Labview 7.1 released 5/4/2004

>AFAIK, it is NI policy NOT to distribute a list of bug fixes. I have been variously
>informed >this either for competitive reasons
or it avoids confusing the users.

Too bad, having a comprehensive list of bug fixe(s) (<-joke here) would have been very
nice. I guess we will have to compile that
list ourself (as usual) :(

PJM

Scott Hannahs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 9:44 -0700 5/6/04, andrew johnson wrote:
>Is there yet a list of labview bug fixes that 7.1 incorporates?

AFAIK, it is NI policy NOT to distribute a list of bug fixes. I have been variously
informed this either for competitive reasons or
it avoids confusing the users.

Standard disclaimer, if you don't like these reasons or want another reason, contact
NI and your sales engineer.

-Scott

Do you Yahoo!?