From: Craig Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 08:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Labview, Linux and databases

I thought ADO was a Microsoft thing? What ADO support is there on Linux?

I'll have a look at it next time I'm playing with databases on Windows. And,
of course, when I'm not constrained by the client!

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/