George,

Just a warning (usually someone from NI always post one, so I will do it for them today :~) ). This is using scripting, which is not supported by NI and might be change in future version of Labview.

Enjoy :)

PJM

"George Gatling (Contractor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks PJM... this does *exactly* what I wanted.  Of course, in the end, it only whets my appetite for more!  ;)

George