I wish to be able to modify and save programmatically some values
stored on a global variable.
When trying to do that by using "Make Current Values Default" with VI
Server, I got an 1073 "Invoke Node in Store_config.vi". The vi works
fine when used with a vi and not a global variable or when the global
variable is not called in the executing vi's. What could I do? Any
ideas?
One possibility would be to store & retrieve the config values of the
global variable on a file, but when there are many variables it is
annoying to define the reading and saving vi's.

Thanks for your help.

PS. I use Labview 7.0 under win 2k