The invoke nodes are just calling methods which are exposed by the
Excel ActiveX interface, and thus there's not going to be specific
LabVIEW help on them.  I find the following MSDN link helpful when I'm
programming Excel via ActiveX:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbaxl10/html/xltocObjectModelApplication.asp
That will tell you the name of all of the constants which can be
written to properties like visible.  You'll have to then figure out
the integer values which correspond to those constants, I usually just
Google them.  The following link has a pretty good list:
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/msexcel8.htm
There are also books out there which have all of this information,
although I can't recommend any specific ones.
Regards,
Ryan K.