Hi, I'm new to LabVIEW! Ok, what I'm trying to do is create a front
panel with 9 LEDs. Then I have a Menu Ring, with three different
options. These options determine the order in which the LEDs are lit.
So what I was planning on doing was creating three subVIs, one for
each of the options...but how can I do that when I only have one
boolean for each LED? So basically how can I relate the LEDs on the
front panel into the subVIs? I tried using globals - but it seemed
like that just passed on the state of the boolean instead of allowing
me to actually change the boolean in the subVI. I hope this makes
sense...I'm really confused! Thanks for any help!