Dear list,
I recently received a full-blown advertisement (SPAM) from a company that uses THIS LIST to gather email addresses. The sender is a member of the list: John Toto at Superlogics.

I don't at all mind members peddling their products in direct response to questions posted to the list (as John has done before). That can actually be quite helpful. However, when it degenerates into full-blown full-page unsolicited advertisements with all the bells and whistles sent directly to members of the list - well that's when I make a NEVER BUY FROM entry in the list I keep for that purpose. Sorry John: Gotta try to nip this in the bud before it degenerates further.

- Tore