> What is the language breakout? (%C, %C++, %Assembler, %LV, etc.)

It is a bit difficult since it keeps changing.  LV was written before
C++ was standard enough to be useful.  It started as pure C, and before
version 2.0 was using its own object oriented C extensions which we'll
call C+ just for fun and most was C and C+ until C++ became stable
enough for the compilers to work on it.  It is currently about equal
parts of C, C+ and C++, with the C++ growing daily.  Very little
assembler, though there are a few snippets left, and lots of LV,
particularly in vi.lib, but increasingly in tools and UIs.

> Which development environment? (MS Visual Studio, Borland, GNU??)

Today, Visual Studio, gcc, and XCode.  In prior years, Watcom,
Metrowerks Codewarrior, cc, acc, ThinkC, and MegaMax C.

> Any third party tools? (compilers, editors, debuggers, etc.)

No compilers, but performance tools are used from time to time,
generally they have a tough time with LV, so we seem forced to switch
every couple years to a new vendor.  People use whatever editor they
like, particularaly for comparing versions of code.  Generally we try to
be open and use the best tool for the job.

> Bug Tracking tools? (Bugzilla, etc.)
> SCC? (SourceSafe, CVS, etc.)

A home brewed company-wide groupware database for bug tracking, and we
once used our own front end to RCS, but currently use Perforce for SCC.

Greg McKaskle