Stephen,

You wrote:

The thing that I find most encouraging about the dual development of this
same feature by OpenG and by NI is the fact that OpenG was able to develop
it at all... Have any of you used the sizing dialog from LV7.0?

Yes, and I had previously developed the same functionality in LV6 for the Edit Panel Elements OpenG project (ongoing). A working version of the Edit Panel Elements package has long been available from my web site. (Of course, I couldn't make a tool button for it.)

--
        EnWirementally,
        Paul F. Sullivan

        SULLutions              (781)769-6869
        "when a single discipline is not enough"

        visit http://www.SULLutions.com