"Michael Aivaliotis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This is funny. I was totally ignorant of Brian's solution when I
>created my own password cracker. Perhaps we can make this a LabVIEW
>coding challenge? Create the fastest VI password cracker?

Not much of a challange I guess. The most time consuming part is calling
the method node and NI might even consider making that purposedly slow
for this particular node in the future to just defeat password cracking
in this way even more. Imagine a 50ms or more hard delay inside the function
and how it will trouble brute force attacks.

Rolf Kalbermatter
CIT Engineering Nederland BV    tel: +31 (070) 415 9190
Treubstraat 7H                  fax: +31 (070) 415 9191
2288 EG Rijswijk        http://www.citengineering.com
Netherlands             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]