Hi Stephen,
            Thank ypu for the extra files and information. I've been
            investigating your code further
and I understand from your comments that the problem lies in the
'InletKernel_RegisterAllEvents2.vi', is this correct?
However I still need the .dll, executable or control which supplies
'InletKernelInterfaceLib.IInletSystem2' to continue my investigations
as I do not have that on my installation and it appears to be part of
you application. With that file I can follow the callbacks events
through and hopefully find where the problem lies.
Best Regards,

Chris M
Applications Engineer
National Instruments (UK)