Hello,
i want to know if there is any compatibility problem between LabView 7
and Visual Basic or Microsoft SQL Server noted?
We have programmed a software with LabView 7 that communicates with a
hardware module over the serial port (VISA).
Parallel runs a program from another customer, witch is  programmed in
Visual Basic with Microsoft SQL Server. It communicates with WAGO I/O
connected over a Ethernet Card.
Now we have the problem that our program need at random times 100%
CPU. It hangs. This behaviour we only have if the software from the
other costumer runs parallel, without it everything is okay. It
doesn`t occur a failure message or something, as well we can not say
why the software hangs, there is now specific situation.

Best Regards
Patrick Frank