Hi, anybody can help me with that error? Im losting my ear.

Is a migrated program from delphi. At the beginning when try to create a
TdataModule ,

Application.Initialize;
  Application.Title:='Sample DataModule';
  Application.CreateForm(TServerDataModule, ServerDataModule);

raises it:

[WARNING] Out of OEM specific VK codes, changing to unassigned
[WARNING] Out of unassigned VK codes, assigning $FF
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
  Sender=EStreamError
  Exception=Failed to initialize component: No streaming method available.
  Stack trace:
  $0000000000EB78A4
  $0000000000DBDAAF line 1882 of include/application.inc
  $0000000000D8C186 line 79 of SampleData.dpr
TApplication.HandleException Failed to initialize component: No streaming
method available.
  Stack trace:
  $0000000000EB78A4
  $0000000000DBDAAF line 1882 of include/application.inc
  $0000000000D8C186 line 79 of SampleData.dpr

I cannot find where is the problem. A step debug show it raises at
application.inc

procedure TApplication.CreateForm(InstanceClass: TComponentClass;
  out Reference);
[..]
   if (FCreatingForm=nil) and (Instance is TForm) then
      FCreatingForm:=TForm(Instance);
    Instance.Create(Self);             <---- raises exception

Hope somebody can give me a help.

TIA