Hi All,

The debugger was working fine for me with the limitations noted in this
thread..... until two days ago. Now, like Alex, I get External SIGSEGV.
This happens on a new application. File->New->Application->Run (with gdb
debugger). I've rebuilt, installed yesterday's snapshot, cleared PATH
and tried --primary-config-path= something else. Nothing seems to solve
the problem. I'm forced to do my debugging on another computer!

The problem appeared soon after I installed and rebuilt FPC from SVN to
a directory outside c:\lazarus, but that has all been renamed to make it
disappear and there is no PATH..

Any ideas on how to get the debugger working again?

Thanks,

Paul.