What do you mean, there's no Lazarus support?
Lazarus is not LCL only, it's first of all the excellent FreePascal IDE!
i don't know any other IDE with complete Code Tools support!

I'm using Lazarus for iPhone (simulator) dev as well. There are only
two things preventing from creating FPC iPhone games: i have no
device, no license :) Very sorry!

Anyway, Lazarus is "almost" iPhone ready! It only lacks additional
platforms (iPhoneOS and iPhoneSim) added, otherwise building for
"Darwin" links Carbon framework. I did change IDE for myself (adding 2
iPhone platfroms), would this kind of patch useful? or is it too early
for it?

Thanks,
Dmitry