Hello,

In the past it was said that setting each pixel individually with
TBitmap.Canvas.Pixel (for an offscreen bitmap) is slow, because the
image data is stored by the windowing library, and you need a lot of
calls to this library to set the pixels.

After the TBitmap remodeling where is the image data stored? It seams
to me that it is stored locally now, althought the code is quite
complex, so I may be wrong. In this case, there would be no reason it
being so much slower then TLazIntfImage, but it still is in my tests
with Carbon! Any ideas what is the cause of slowness now? Also
remembering that Carbon doesn't have the problems of X11 like Gtk.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho