Hi,

I have two listviews in vsReport viewstyle.  They contain the exact same
columns.

I want to get these two to resize each other's columns if either's column
sizes change.  The problem is, there isn't an "onColumnSizeChange" event.

I can't use the "onColumnClick" event as this doesn't fire on the resize
clicking. :-/

I've tried "manually" coding it on the OnMouseDown and Up events but those
events don't fire when you click on the column headers.

Anyway that I could do it?  Or should I file a feature request?

Regards,
-Reenen

o__
,_.>/ _