Hi Lazarus Developers,
can somebody please look at and if all okay apply patch in bug report
There is one new unit which implements simple Delphi compatible Database
Login Dialog.

There's no Server and Port entries in such dialog ?

As far as I can say there are not.
See also http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/Libraries/Seattle/en/Vcl.DBLogDlg.LoginDialogEx

Server and Port you must specify in TSQLConnection component.
When LoginPrompt is also set then DBLogin dialog registered in callback LoginDialogExProc will be called upon connecting ... asking from user UserName and Password.

But if there will be demand for such functionality I think, we can add extended dialog ... but it will require more work (at least add also Database input box not only Server and Port and pass parameters forth and back to original TSQLConnection component)

L.