On 2017-05-11 15:28, Alexey via Lazarus wrote:
Check "Meta" shows on Mac only; you need it for Lin/Win? It is simple
fix, one liner.

1) That wasn't too clever from whomever implemented that artificial restriction. Meta, Super, Hyper and AltGr are often used on other platforms (Linux,FreeBSD,Windows) too.

2) It seems what your suggestion is just a partial fix and needs more work. I enabled Meta, Super, Hyper and AltGr as well (see attached screenshot). Yet, when I click the "Grab" button and press the key that generates Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Hyper+Up it doesn't recognise any of the new shiftstates that I enabled.

So it seems more work is required somewhere in the IDE or wigetset backend.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/