On 12/05/18 11:34, Michael Ring via Lazarus wrote:
Do you have plans to make it possible to switch debuggers in the same plugin, too?
No, as switching debuggers is already possible in the debugging section.

This would be very helpful for embedded targets, it is always a pain to reconfigure gdb when switching between an embedded and a native target.

Could it also be possible to make this plugin project based?
I see now why you asked about debugger switching :)

This feat could be tackled once the plugin is finalized.
Looks very promising,

Currently a couple of the options (such as fpc debug units) have not been implemented yet, but the basic features work like a charm.

Stephano