Hi Folks.

Since last week, I experience some trouble using TFPHTTPClient component on Windows 10. Until last Tuesday, an application built with Lazarus 1.8.4 was running perfectly well. Since then access  to any URL is denied. I have upgraded Lazarus to 2.0 but this changes nothing. The main task of the program is to access URL's using GET procedure and store results into a Firebird database for future use. When I post the request directly onto the internet navigator, I get get the answers correctly. I wonder what suddenly happened ? Trouble with SSL (requests are https requests) ? I can't trace the operations with Lazarus debugger as some where another thread is probably launched and sockets play in the middle.

Do you have any ideas on which direction to go ?
Many thanks,

Antonio

--
AFOR Software Engineering