Hi Michael.

Sorry using this method, answering via the group doesn't work actually.
Definitely yes. The same application ran without problems on my laptop, where now the applications fails. The only change done on both machines is a Windows update. Neither SSL nor other components did change. More curious, in my development machine (VM using VirtualBox in a Linux box using Windows 10 as well and up to date) continues to run (and compile) the application without problems. I'm looking on what possible difference exists between my development machine and the two others. One difference though: in my development machine, OpenSSl (light version 1.02e x86) has been installed, no SSL libs in the two others.

Antonio

--
AFOR Software Engineering
A. Fortuny