On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 21:15:37 +0100, Bo Berglund via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

>The question now concerns the way RunCommandIndir() throws up a black
>command window on screen when it executes.
>
>If I use ffmpeg calls many times in an execution it gets really
>annoying.
>
>There should be an option to at least minimize the window so it is not
>in plain view on screen. Best if it can be set to run hidden.

I finally used the poNoConsole flag in the options even though the
Lazarus help specifically states it ONLY works in Win32.
But amazingly it did the job of hiding the console windows even though
my Lazarus 2.0.0 program is built as a 64 bit program and runs in
Windows7 x64!

So the note in the help is misleading...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden