On 05.09.2019 8:20, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
The grid was never meant to be editable. I simply forgot to disable that.
(I myself never ever edit in a grid, it didn't appear in my head that
someone would do this)

But I will :
a) Add the sqoAutoApplyUpdates option.
b) Add buttons for more explicit transaction control.

Thank you Michael. I assume I can help you with that.

I can also help with the editable grid. Editing could be enabled only if the table has a primary key or a unique index, for example. I sometimes need to edit raw data when something went wrong during the development/debugging. (And I tend to be lazy to type an UPDATE statement manually although LazDataDesktop offers a template for it :) )

Ondrej