On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 4:10 PM Luca Olivetti via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
> In my copy of lazarus 2.0.4 I have the fix for bug
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35716

I added it to the list to be merged for 2.0.6.

> and the patch for the still opened
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35715

Unfortunately Jesus has not applied the patch or otherwise solved the
issue. You write "I'm not sure it's the best solution", I guess it is
a difficult case.

> Also, I don't know if this will be in 2.0.6 (I need it since the bugs in
> fpc 3.0.4 affect my projects, so I have to use fixes_3_2):

Your diff for VirtualTreeView replaces Move with System.Move. Why? Is
there another Move in FPC 3.2 sources that would be called otherwise?
Is your diff already applied somewhere or is it a patch uploaded into
some bug report?

Regards,
Juha