El 16/10/19 a les 12:31, Juha Manninen via lazarus ha escrit:
On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 4:10 PM Luca Olivetti via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
In my copy of lazarus 2.0.4 I have the fix for bug

I added it to the list to be merged for 2.0.6.

and the patch for the still opened

Unfortunately Jesus has not applied the patch or otherwise solved the
issue. You write "I'm not sure it's the best solution", I guess it is
a difficult case.

"I'm not sure it's the best solution" because the grid is a complex beast and maybe Jesus has a better one.

Also, I don't know if this will be in 2.0.6 (I need it since the bugs in
fpc 3.0.4 affect my projects, so I have to use fixes_3_2):

Your diff for VirtualTreeView replaces Move with System.Move. Why? Is
there another Move in FPC 3.2 sources that would be called otherwise?

3.2 added a new method Move to TCollection, hence the need to qualify the call

Is your diff already applied somewhere or is it a patch uploaded into
some bug report?

In lazarus trunk it's already changed

https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/components/virtualtreeview/laz.virtualtrees.pas?root=lazarus&r1=60642&r2=60784

however lazarus trunk also changed the name of the component and the corresponding units

https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/components/virtualtreeview/laz.virtualtrees.pas?root=lazarus&r1=60024&r2=60132

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007