On my other Catalina Mac I cannot install LLDB FPDebug.  I get the following error when I rebuild the IDE with fpdebug and laz...fplldb packages:

   Build IDE: Exit code 2, Errors: 3
   Error: ld: framework not found Cocoa
   make[2]: *** [lazarus] Error 1
   make[1]: *** [idepkg] Error 2
   Error: make: *** [idepkg] Error 2
   An error occurred while linking
   Error: Error while linking

code 11.1 is installed so I assume the Cocoa Framework (only needed for Programming or for Macos too?) is installed too.   Please advise.

I should add that this Mac OS system had a previous 32 bit version of Laz on it
that I removed.  The Mac OS system Laz 64 runs fine on never had Laz 32
installed. So was a legacy config left behind from Laz 32 that is mucking
things up?