On Sat, 02 Nov 2019 11:10:32 +0100, Bo Berglund via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

I just found another strange IDE "feature":

If I am in a tab to the right (not the left-most tab) with the cursor
anywhere in the code and I want to add say a { character, I need to
press AltGr (the right hand Alt key) and the 7 key. This normally
results in a { character being output at the cursor.

But in Lazarus the focus immediately shifts to a different tab when
AltGr is pressed!!
How did that happen? All European languages to my knowledge uses the
AltGr key to compose special chars like {[]}\|~
Why is Lazarus stealing the AltGr key?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden