On 02/11/2019 15:34, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 15:04:15 +0100, Sven Barth via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

Bo Berglund via lazarus <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org> schrieb am Sa., 2.
Nov. 2019, 14:59:

If I am in a tab to the right (not the left-most tab) with the cursor
anywhere in the code and I want to add say a { character, I need to
press AltGr (the right hand Alt key) and the 7 key. This normally
results in a { character being output at the cursor.

But in Lazarus the focus immediately shifts to a different tab when
AltGr is pressed!!
How did that happen? All European languages to my knowledge uses the
AltGr key to compose special chars like {[]}\|~
Why is Lazarus stealing the AltGr key?

Check the key mappings in Lazarus' options.

Nothing to see there (don't even know how the AltGr key would be
listed).
But now I have tested all threee versions I have on the RPi4 (2.0.2,
2.0.4 and 2.0.6) and all of them do this...

Alt - n (1-9) is "goto source editor n" (switch to tab n)

Why this triggers on altgr for you, I am not sure