On Tue, 24 Mar 2020, R.Smith via lazarus wrote:

On 2020/03/24 11:39, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:

See my (held for moderation, attachment to big) answer to Ondrej for why this reasoning is insufficient and the current Lazarus behaviour is actually buggy.

It's in fact hilarious that I am forced to even discuss this ! :-)

I mean, how hard can it be to understand this ?

To any normal human being, *Close All* means close *ALL*.

'All' is just a 3 letter english word with a very clear meaning. Savour the simplicity of it by pronouncing it out loud, prolongue the 'l' sound if you need that to fully grasp the meaning and beauty of this word :)

Firstly, Michael, that was quite fun to read, I enjoyed it :)

That was the primary intent. I'm glad you understood the intent, humour and
irony is not always clear in mails...

As I said, it's in my eyes hilarious that I "must" discuss this, no offense
to anyone is meant.

For all clarity and all involved:

Notwithstanding the bug I mentioned in my mail to Ondrej (still waiting for the moderator to approve my mail) :

I can live with the current behaviour, but I really don't think it is logical,
(even taking into account "context" :)) and I think Delphi in this instance has
it 'right'.

Michael.