Hi,

I tried to install a package using the package manager (Brook framework).
The package manager tells me the compile failed.

How can I see what the actual error is ?

Or must I open the package manually, compile manually to see the error ?

If so, why isn't there a 'open this package' entry in the list of packages ?

I have no easy way of locating the package. In the options, I found where the OLPM downloads the packages, but to get there on a mac involves an insane amount of clicking, provided I managed to remember the location where the package is supposed to
be...

A browser's 'downloads' window allows you to open the file or open the file
location. I think this could be a good addition to the OLPM.

Michael.