El 4/5/20 a les 11:25, Tony Whyman via lazarus ha escrit:

TRegistry is a very useful way of saving dynamic configuration data (e.g. mainform co-ordinates) in order to preserve them from one program session to another - and to do so in a cross-platform manner. IMHO. it would be a significant loss if it was to be deprecated. I use it all the time.

I use TIniPropStorage for that (and more).
There's also TXMLPropStorage and TJSonPropStorage but I never used those.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007