On 6/4/20 10:37 AM, Francesco Sammarco via lazarus wrote:
If anyone cares I think I have found a working way. Basically I do the insertion or updating of the appointment. The API returns the content of the newly updated or inserted appointment, I compare the hours contained with the hours I wanted to set. I calculate the difference and apply it. I make a second update with the correct date / time. I know it's not elegant, but for the moment it seems the only working way.

can you not determine if your desired time is in the daylight saving tim eperiod and adjust it as needed before you do the first posting to the calendar? i was going to suggest that yesterday when i first read of your plight but i wanted to wait and see what others might suggest...

so basically:

1. you decide your time and date...
2. check if it is within the daylight saving time period for your area...
2a. if #2 is yes, adjust the time as needed...
2b. if #2 is no, leave the time as originally set...
3. publish the appointment/event in the calendar...
4. done ;)