As Example for Germany:

https://wiki.freepascal.org/Daylight_saving_time/de

Am 05.06.20 um 14:00 schrieb Francesco Sammarco via lazarus:
Ok. But not so how to do it. Is there an example?

Il giorno ven 5 giu 2020 alle ore 13:54 wkitty42--- via lazarus
<lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org <mailto:lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>>
ha scritto:

    On 6/5/20 2:04 AM, Francesco Sammarco wrote:
    > Of course, it's just not the idea of how to check if the time
    falls in daylight
    > saving time or not.

    why not? that is the problem and apparently the API and/or backend
    code at
    google don't handle it so the creator of the event/appointment must...

    > Il giorno gio 4 giu 2020 alle ore 17:24 wkitty42--- via lazarus
    > <lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org
    <mailto:lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>
    <mailto:lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org
    <mailto:lazarus@lists.lazarus-ide.org>>> ha scritto:

    >     On 6/4/20 10:37 AM, Francesco Sammarco via lazarus wrote:
    >      > If anyone cares I think I have found a working way.
    Basically I do the