Hello everybody,

can someone tell me what's the status of issue #37100? Will it be implemented? The code looks a little bit strange. Both, the original one and the patch as well.

The procedure "InitializePreferredStatusBarHeight" is referenced only one time in "class procedure TWin32WSStatusBar.GetPreferredSize(const AWinControl: TWinControl;
  var PreferredWidth, PreferredHeight: integer; WithThemeSpace: Boolean);"
I assume that AWinControl is the TStatusBar object here and so I think the Parent used in InitializePreferredStatusBarHeight should be AWinControl.ParentWindow.Handle in all cases.

Easy to change by defining  "const AWinControl: TWinControl" as parameter for InitializePreferredStatusBarHeight.

What do you think about it?

Regards,

Rolf