Le 23/02/2023 à 11:37, Luca Olivetti via lazarus a écrit :
No, that's not possible, in any case polling isn't a problem: it's the same application that modifies the table, and it only does the "refresh" when necessary.
That's exactly a use case for my orm ( https://github.com/jsuzineau/pascal_o_r_mapping/tree/TjsDataContexte )
It's working with the Observer design pattern, no need to poll

Unfortunately, I don't have written any documentation.

It works with SQLite, there is even a source code generator that can create all the boiler plate code from the SQLite database. All the templates of the source code generator can be customized.

Two of my last releases that uses this orm:

https://github.com/jsuzineau/pascal_o_r_mapping/releases/tag/2023_02_20_jsWorks

https://github.com/jsuzineau/pascal_o_r_mapping/releases/tag/2023_02_17_jsCompta