On 5/23/24 12:47, Luca Olivetti via lazarus wrote:
[...]
No, it's not supposed to be a GUI program.
I added it now, it compiles, but then I have the problem reported in the BGRAbitmap bugtracker (and I wonder why it compiled fine without the interfaces unit and the gtk2 widgetset).

I "solved" the "too many libraries" problem using the nogui widgetset.
It's a solution I'm not really comfortable with but it seems to work.
I wonder why, back when when I originally wrote the program with lazarus 2.0.12, neither the "interfaces" unit was needed nor the project pulled so many libraries.

Depends on what you use from BGRA and what that uses from the LCL.
Most of the LCL requires the interfaces unit.
Keep in mind that the nogui widgetset is for most part an empty stub.

Mattias