El 23/5/24 a les 20:47, Marc Weustink via lazarus ha escrit:
In this case, don't use the project.res, but use your own. You can include
multiple resource files. So you can generate it before.

I just followed the instructions here (and have been doing it for many years, even if this is the first time I tried to generate the file with "Execute before"):

https://wiki.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Project_Options#Resources

though it doesn't say exactly when it is regenerated ("depending on the actions taken in the IDE") it also says "it is therefore a good idea to add the files that are indicated here to the project file as well".

Bye

Marc

On May 23, 2024 1:32:06 PM GMT+02:00, Luca Olivetti via lazarus