Talking about my problem installing Lazarus on Linux Mint

Mr. Mattias Gaertner wrote:

"Please install all three packages:
fpc-laz,  fpc-src and lazarus-project."

So I opened the Linux Mint terminal and tried it. Here's what happened:
ricardo@Pavilion-dm3:~$ sudo apt install fpc-laz fpc-src lazarus-project
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
Package fpc-src is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However, the following packages replace it:
  fpc-source-3.2.2
Package lazarus-project is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source

Package fpc-laz is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'fpc-laz' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'fpc-src' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'lazarus-project' has no installation candidate
ricardo@Pavilion-dm3:~$

I'm starting to believe that I will never have Lazarus on my Linux Mint
again.
For many years I tried to use Linux without success with installations of
all types. So I started thinking that to use Linux a person needed to be an
expert or have one nearby.
Linux Mint gave me new hope.
But all the problems started again. I wonder why the Lazarus installation
doesn't work. Or I can't make it work.
Can anyone tell me what I should or can do to install the

lazarus-project_3.4.0-0_amd64.deb

on my Linux Mint?

Or can I only successfully install it on Windows?

I appreciate any help.

Greetings from São Paulo - Brasil

Arí Ricardo