Hey guys!

Firstly, congratulations to anyone who can easily install Lazarus on any
distro. I never got it. It's been a very difficult thing in any of the
distros I've used.
I really appreciate Lazarus and I love using it, but installing it on Linux
is really difficult. At least in my experience. Once again I was suffering
even though I was using Linux Mint, a very user-friendly distro.
Even with the help of all the kind people here in this group, I couldn't do
it. I was about to give up when I remembered to ask chatGPT.
So, following his instructions, I finally successfully installed version
3.4.
So I would like to thank everyone here for their collaboration who tried to
help.

Greetings from São Paulo - Brazil

Ari Ricardo