Hi,

How often is JCF changes merged/synced from upstream?

What is the correct development procedure for JCF in Lazarus? Because I make changes in my JCF code that is included with Lazarus. But last time I created a patch and added to Mantis, I was told to rather submit it in the upstream JCF project on sourceforge. I don't think this is ideal development path.

Couldn't it be committed in Lazarus repository and then pushed from Laz repo to JCF repo in SourceForge by whoever has write access to both?

Anyway, I have a few more fixes locally, but ain't sure where it must go. Lazarus Mantis bug report or JCF SourceForge project. The problem is, I do not track the JCF SourceForge project, so I don't know is such bugs have already been fixed or not.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/