Paul Ishenin wrote:
Correct is to report your changes to the JCF project. But I see at moment Anthony (main JCF developer) does not do anything with his

That was my problem... what if upstream takes forever to commit a supplied patch. That means Lazarus stays with a buggy JCF when it doesn't have to be.

project. Therefore if it is something related to FPC you can send your patches to me or post them to our tracker to the packages subproject.

All my patches will be related to FPC. ;-) That's the only compiler I use, and Lazarus is the only IDE I use. Currently the JCF (v2.44) in Lazarus produces many inconsistency compared to jcfNotepad.exe version 2.38.

So I run most of my code formatting externally via jcfNotepad, but would really like to start using JCF inside Lazarus IDE. And no, I can't setup jcfNotepad.exe via Lazarus Tools menu, because I run Lazarus under Linux and jcfNotepad.exe is a Windows app. <I tried though> ;-)

I'll start committing my patches to Mantis.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/