- with xx being even (24, 26, 28) a released version. the code in this version does not change, a download of 0.9.26 today is the same as 6 month ago - with xx being odd (27, 29) a "working" version. The actual work in process, changes every couple of hours. 0.9.29 is the latest you can get. 0.9.27 is almost fixed, only selected changes are still applied.

Does that mean, that not one "most recent" version exists? Why are there multiple "working" versions? Which of these are release candidates (or are there multiple too)?

When compiling I now get a warning that my project(s) do not use the unit "interfaces" and whether it should be added. I called this unit in the implementation part of Unit1 (but nowhere else) and it worked ok in earlier builds so I don't know why it suddenly complains about it.
Do you use SVN, or snapshot? have you updated fpc to 2.2.4 ? And have you rebuild the LCL ?

I used this snapshot: ftp://ftp.hu.freepascal.org/pub/lazarus/Lazarus-0.9.29-21480-fpc-2.3.1-20090830-win32.exe and i didn't change anything.