On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 12:35:59PM +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 2009/10/1 Marco van de Voort <mar...@stack.nl>:
> >
> > There is no drawing in the FPC source. These diagrams are written by a
> > package. The PDF versions should be pretty hires. The png renderings for
> > html are bit less beautiful.
>
> I know the syntax diagrams are not Images in the PDF. But I am simply
> a pain in the butt when it comes to details. See attached image of the
> ref.pdf document (which I just generated).

So just starting with anything random new is better? It will again have its
own flaws. And more in the beginning.

If you really care so much, try to notify the synt package author, and work
towards a solution instead of playing in fixed fonts. (knowing that there is
no real cross-platform font support)