However, if we are making a concerted effort to present a more 'professional' web image, perhaps it is time to impose a more consistent style on the more public and static pages, and agree on a few rules of style and spelling (British or American English? IDE or I.D.E.? and suchlike). What do people think? I would be happy to offer some time to recast or rewrite material if that were deemed helpful.

Thank you. Yes, this whole proposal is still a draft and I know there are so many spell and gramatical errors in it. Well, my English isn't pretty good, obviously. :) Once we agree with this layout proposal, we will work on the real content of *each* page. That time, your help will be very important.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com