On 13/3/10 3:42, andtag wrote:
Hello,
I have a DB with 400 records and clicking the next button i can see the
next record. If i want to reach record 200 i must do 200 clicks.
I want to have a continue action pressing the dbnavigator button, for
example, when i click Next button, i want the records go forward until i
leave the button. Is possible to do?
Is something like this what you are looking for?

Add a boolean FButtonHeldDown as a private variable of TForm1, and a normal button, Button1. Add this code to OnClick and OnExit events of Button1.

var sequence: integer;
begin
  FButtonHeldDown := true;
  sequence := 0;
  while FButtonHeldDown and not dbf1.EOF do
  begin
   dbf1.Next;
   inc(sequence);
   label1.Caption := Format('cursor moved forward %d times',[sequence]);
   Application.ProcessMessages;
   Sleep(100);
  end;
end;

procedure TForm1.Button1Exit(Sender: TObject);
begin
  FButtonHeldDown := false;
end;

exists a function for know if a button is pressed down, not only
a click?
TButton.OnMouseDown?

Howard