Dear Paul,

There are differences between widgetsets. On windows application is a separate window and the project icon is associated with it. On gtk2 taskbar icons are shown per form and icons are the same as forms have (btw, bsDialog should not have a taskbar icon but currently in gtk2 it has). On OSX forms can't have an icon and only application can have one - it is shown on the dock.

Therefore if you are working with gtk2 and you have only bsDialog form then you should not see any icon on the taskbar.

I'm not complaining at all, let's make it clear; I know some of all this stuff... I was just stating that something has changed behavior between Lazarus versions, that's all.

And, moreover, I solved all the issues (ok, the one with the flickering still remains, but it's not a big thing).

Thanks for the talk ;-)
And Happy Easter to everybody who -somehow- celebrates it.

Cheers, A.