I had the problem for about the last three days, but it seems cleared up today.

So we seem to have established that other people have been receiving mail fine, which rules out a problem with the list server itself. Meanwhile, my server is receiving mail from elsewhere but no connection attempts from the list server
for 8+ hours at a stretch.

From the headers, it looks like messages destined for me get queued up on
the list server but sit there for quite some time before successful delivery. I think it was a temporary routing problem from the list server to my mail server. There are quite a few hops along the way and plenty of opportunity for something out of everyone's control to go awry. I'll just leave it at that and be relieved that it has cleared up on its own.
Thanks for the feedback
-Rick