I was able to use axis transformations/linear offset to stack several series vertically as we discussed. I discovered an issue with area series and linear transformation, however. I expected area series to shade the area between the horizontal axis and graph. Instead, it appears to fill the area between the bottom of the chart and the graph. It doesn't respect the linear transformation. Try making an area series and then shifting it up 10. It'll draw all the way down to -10 on its axis. Also, I think somebody asked about this before but it would be nice if there was an area series that would draw an outline but not the vertical lines at each data point. That looks like it'll be a pain in the butt to implement, but if you ever find yourself needing to kill a little time ;) It would make for prettier stairstep
graphs that don't have the area shaded, IMHO.

-Rick