Wouldn't it be useful, if the code explorer had a mode to
highlight/expand the node which corresponds the current caret-position
in the source editor? At least in mode "Refresh on Idle" / "Source View".
Or is there such an option and I just could not find it?

For me, this would be more useful than code-folding.
- You would know where you are. ;-)
- You could see neighbour methods, which are probably related with the
current method.
- You could see parameters (even if header not visible due to scrolling).
- You could see var sections (even if var section not visible due to
scrolling).

Has this been discussed before? Was it rejected for a reason?
Am I right, that the prerequisites for this feature are already there?

Thank you
Best regards
Theo